Les Chalets de la Vizelle – Chalet Alaska and Chalet Anchorage – are your ideal mountain retreat. These large and private family-friendly chalets combine the refinement and comfort of a modern luxuriously appointed space with the discreet rustic charm that characterised Alpine chalets of old. In this stylish yet informal environment we cultivate an ambience that is both familiar and comfortable – we want our guests to feel at home and our service is designed to meet your every need and make your ski vacation wholly pleasurable and highly memorable.
Located within a two-minute walk of both the Pralong ski-lift and Bellecôte piste you will have immediate access to both La Saulire and La Loze, as well as an easy and convenient return to your base from anywhere in the 3 Valleys. After a hard day on the slopes the attractions of Courchevel are on your doorstep.
The owner of the chalets has been coming to Courchevel for more than 50 years and the staff are local, giving unparallelled insight into and knowledge of the 3 Valleys. They are uniquely placed to provide tailored recommendations that cover not only skiing, but also Courchevel and the surrounding area. Along with Tempston’s concierge service to help you plan your stay at our chalets down to the smallest detail, the team will ensure that the perfect ski vacation is yours to enjoy.
Les Chalets de la Vizelle offer 2 luxuriously appointed and designed chalets of 10 and 12 beds respectively, providing the capacity to cater for groups of up to 22 people.
While visiting guests can relax in the lounge, take a rejuvenating sauna or hammam, splash around in the heated indoor pool or enjoy a glass of champagne in front of the fireplace.
The following features and services are included in the price:
• Flowers and champagne to welcome you on your arrival and Christmas and New Year’s decorations on request
• The preparation for your arrival, including grocery shopping and assistance with arranging transfers
• Daily cleaning of the chalet. The staff take care of snow removal and wood for your fire-place!
• All modern conveniences including unlimited high speed internet, WiFi, fax facilities, a metered phone, satellite TV and DVD players
• Luxurious L’Occitane bath products, bathrobes and slippers
• Concierge service to assist you with your grocery shopping, reservations and the like
• A ski room and garage for 2 large vehicles is at your disposal.
• A final cleaning fee of Euro 500 is NOT INCLUDED in the price and must be paid in cash before departure.